Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Butterfly Duet Sculpture

This is the latest in my Butterfly Sculpture Series. This piece is called "Butterfly Duet".

Handcrafted Copper and Cholla Cactus Wood Butterfly Sculpture on Birch Base; approximately 8" high, x 2-1/2" wide x 2-3/8" deep. Both butterflies are hand cut and forged from top quality copper stock. Inspired by butterfly movement and a desire to create a wall piece in a price range that is affordable for almost any collector.

Visit my web site to see more pictures
http://www.lunarskies.com/pages1/fineart.html

Meanwhile my jewelry sale (25% Off) continues on etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LunarSkiesJewelry

As usual I've got more pieces in the works including a Paisley Butterfly sculpture and an Elephant Pendant. I'm trying to focus on creating more unique pieces, if not as contemporary as most of the jewelry I've made lately.


I want to thank everyone who has commented on my posts for their invaluable feedback.


Quentin

No comments:

Post a Comment